Friday, June 29, 2012

THE NEIGHBORHOOD

Hello Everyone!   Last few days have been pretty low key.   Just settling into the new house and getting into a routine.  I've been walking at least twice a day with the dogs.  Since it stays light out so late I can take a long walk after dinner.  So tonight when I was out walking with Newton and Brian I brought my camera and took some photos of the neighborhood.  Jouir!




This is a restaurant and events place just up
the street from our house.


These are pictures of the area in our neighborhood.  Gotta love the cobblestone roads!  




Our street comes out to this main road.

Chemin de la Brire 



I bought some geraniums and planted
them in the window boxes.


This beautiful arrangement is from
Randy's boss and his peers at SAPPI. 


This weekend we should have some decent weather.  I think we'll drive up to Brugge on Sunday.  It's about 1 1/2 hours drive.  It's located near the North Sea.  Maybe we'll check out the views.

  


1 comment:

  1. There was a really good low-key gangster movie called "In Bruges" with Colin Farrell (hit men laying low). I knew I had heard that town name before.

    ReplyDelete