Thursday, June 21, 2012





Good News!   Just got word from Randy that the dogs are safe and sound in Lasne.   They are absolutely bonkers after having left our house in the states at 4pm on Wednesday.  They flew on Luftansa, made a connection in Frankfurt and got through customs in Brussels.  Believe me, I did just as much paperwork for them as I did for the kids and myself!  So I'm glad that there was no problems.  I said hello to them on Skype and Oreo was looking under the table to see where I was on the laptop!  Thanks to Animal Land Pet Movers!   They were awesome!


Two more days and counting for Mark and I.  Still crossing some "T's" and dotting some "i's".   Even when I'm there in Belgium we have to go to the town hall for ID cards so I won't be done with the paperwork for a while.


Check back for more news.  I'll be posting more frequently now.

No comments:

Post a Comment